For about 16 crepes
- 250g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of blond beer
- 2 glasses of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- optional: season with lemon according to your taste
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 whip
- 1 frying pan
- 1 glass
- optionnel : passoire fine
Optional: fine sieve
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, beat them, then add the milk, beer, salt and oil; mix.
- Add the flour through a fine strainer, if you have, to avoid lumps.
- Gently mix with a whisk.
- Leave to rest for 1 hour
Chef’s tip : if the dough seems too thick, add a little water to get the desired consistency.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (lightly oiled if not non-stick) by pouring a small ladle and distributing the batter over the entire surface of the pan with a movement of spin.
Little tip: when the outline of the pancake is slightly brown, you can turn your pancake and cook it with the water side down.
All you have to do is enjoy with jam, sugar, honey, lemon or whatever your sweet tooth asks 😉